2 Days In First Sale!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this…

Anyway, joined up, dove in and put up my ad on FB. I was using one of my stock ads that has been giving me good engagement/conversions with other programs I’m promoting. I used the buyer list and created my look-alike 1% audience. Made a sale my 1st full day of new ad running - good stuff :slight_smile:27%20PM

Basically, if you’re just starting out in Week 1, go through John’s training and take action. If FB doesn’t approve your ad, tweak and test a new ad.

Looking to scale and will keep you guys posted.

• Seth Johnson
27 Likes

@sethjohnson SWEET!! Congratulations! very awesome :fire::fire:

Congrats Seth! Wow, you must be living right! I’ve been spending 8 - 12 hour days on this stuff and I still don’t have an ad up anywhere. Not that I haven’t tried, believe me. I’m wondering if I’m too old at 68 to be trying to do this stuff. I’m in my third week now and I’m so frustrated.

I try and follow John’s course step by step, but it never works out that way. He says to go to a particular place, but that place doesn’t show up on my page.

Anyway, I’m so happy it’s working out for you!

1 Like

Three weeks is no time at all. I’ve been at this since October. Between my website becoming inactive numerous times and FB disapproving ads, it’s frustrating. But keep at it and keep your head up. Nothing is worse than quitting and every step you take is a success for the future you’re working towards.

4 Likes

Thanks very much for the encouragement TThomson.

I’m not planning on quitting any time soon - I’m not a quitter. As a matter of fact I have become obsessive about getting this up and running!

I’ll take advice from anyone who has some for me!

Thanks so much in advance.

3 Likes

Had my first sale on February 12, 2019, from a link I shared on Social Media. Wasn’t aware of it until Febuary 17, when I checked my Clickbank account.

I’m so stoked!

7 Likes

This is AWEOME! Congratulations.

Thanks for posting.

4 Likes

@parkavehelen I know these upfront technical challenges can be frustrating! Everyone has a different expertise level when it comes to these things…and most of us had to go though a series of these challenges before things started to tick along. It’s a part of the process. But hey, if you have uploaded your presell pages a few times and changed the affiliate link a few times you know what I mean. What was once hard is now easy. Keep going! :sunny:

4 Likes

Can I get in on the action for these CDs as well if I send a video testimonial as well Sara? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @sethjohnson.

Congratulations.
Wow. You’re an inspiration.
My Pixel is used into different niche before that’s why it’s taking time for it to find the bizopp niche and optimise.

But hoping to have my first sale soon. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Congrats, Seth! Awesome!!!

1 Like

AWESOME! Congrats! … :fire::fire:

1 Like

Hey there!
I’m sharin. I’m from Malaysia. I just joined this community couple of hours ago. and catching up with few posts in here and yours has caught my attention. Great to know there are people really really make money like how i want to! Thank you for sharing your story, please update more and will definitely look forward your stories for more.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Awesome… That feels good i bet

Congrats Seth

:muscle:

1 Like

This is so great, Seth! I am just starting out in my week 1. Today’s my first day here. I look forward to seeing more updates. Can’t wait to dive in, myself!

I like what Sara said! “What was once hard is now easy.” @parkavehelen I think it’s amazing your dedication to learning this and your dedication to mastering a new skill. Think about how ahead you are in this game of affiliate marketing. This game, that we get the amazing privilege to play. I just prayed for you that things become easier for you and that you are able to start seeing things in a new lighter light. Have you tried visualization before or meditation? LIke, seeing yourself in the results you seek? For instance, taking maybe 2-5 minutes in the morning seeing yourself at your computer smiling and feeling the emotion of things clicking and working for you? And if you need help, that the help you need will show up when you need it in a clear easy way to understand just for you? I’m cheering you on! I’m also new here so I look forward to seeing more updates from you! :):sunglasses::rose:

3 Likes

Hi GoldieLuxxe, I really appreciate your kindness. I am not a quitter and do not intend to give up. I may be old, but there is still hope for this old sack of bones! hahaha
Sunday and Monday, today is Wednesday, I was finally successful in placing both Google Search Ads and Google Display Ads. Woo Hoo!!! Although the status is eligible rather than approved, I understand that the ads, or at least some portion of them, are running. I am getting some attention: 1978 Impressions on Ad Search and 16,217 Impressions on Display Ad. Don’t have any sales yet, but they’re coming.
I spent so much time doing the steps over and over again until it all just fell in place.
I, now, have to go back to YouTube and try, try, try again to get something up and running there.
You asked if I meditate. No, not really, but I do day dream A LOT! That’s probably my way of meditating. I can totally see myself being successful at this. This is my time!
I do speak to my Divine Source, Yeshua, my Archangels and my Spirit Guides on a daily basis. I want them all to know how much I love them and appreciate all they do for me and I thank them for watching over me and keeping me safe from harm! On that note, I want to thank you for your prayers. You seem like such a Sweetheart!!
I’m happy to know you and I wish us all the best! xox

2 Likes

Seth… you are a ROCK STAR! Your Hop to Sale ratio is the best I’ve seen for promoting SAS. According to your stats you had a 27 hops/1 sale ratio. I’ve seen reports (posted by John) where it took 300 hops to make a sale. I’ve been trying to a make a sale for 4 months.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did your clicks cost in Facebook? What was your CPC? I would love to see your ad… but I can understand how that’s kinda SECRET SAUCE stuff. Are you still getting these results? Have you been able to scale?.

1 Like

Awesome result. I can’t wait to get started.Thank you for sharing your success.

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

If you could send your address to [email protected] , we’ll be sending you a trophy.

Also, in regards to the disapproval stuff, the link to download the legal letter to send facebook will be in this folder here, https://drive.google.com/open?id=15H3YSbAwrwpyqmTzWHJxKz3-19H_FzlS

All legal compliance, and explanations are also in the footer of imjetset.com as well. Our legal documentation is very thorough, as I have personally read through all of the actual laws pertaining to this industry, as well as the rules of the ad networks, as have my lawyers, and everything is 100% kosher. Envious/jealous rank-and-file employees of these major tech corporations are just making mistakes.

Again, congratulations on your sales, and very excited to help get you over this hump so that you can be making many more commissions, and earn more extra income.

Heres roughly what your trophy will look like after you send my support your address :slight_smile:

Best,
JC

5 Likes