2 Days In First Sale!

Thank you so much @John_Crestani for this letter. :grinning:

Theyā€™ve approved and disapproved my 10 running ads on & off for weeks now.

I hope, this will end my battle with them.

Hi Lea!
how did u do that? did u send them and email? is there any specific address i can communicate with them via email as well? to ask them to enable my fb account, ads account etc back?

thank you

SS

I was looking for a screen. for quite a while. Oh my gosh, I can scroll down. There it was!

Hi there! congrats on your sales! How did you do that and which social media you shared? If you dont mind sharing your experience and knowledge with me.

Thank you
SS

Thatā€™s awesome, congrats Seth. Way to go. Action takers are money makers :grinning:

1 Like

Very interesting to see how the whole process works. I am completely new to this but willing to learn.

@GoldieLuxxe I think your ideas are excellent :sunny: :smile:

I like that hop count too.

1 Like

nice going, keep up the good work

Congratulations! I want to be like you Seth!

Thank you for the encouraging story. Iā€™m on Day 5 starting to begin placement of ads. Wish me luck!
Congratulations!

well done that is very positive and gives new comers a boost.

Thanks

Iā€™m sure I could be making sales, too, but the videos about ClickBank in week one keep saying Invalid Accrss and support wonā€™t even answer my emails :frowning:

Hey @phillip.swindall, From what Iā€™ve read itā€™s a bug in the video (being fixed from what I read) but I think Sabrina said the workaround is to drag the slider/video progress bar to get the video to play.

Youā€™re not too old donā€™t worry

You can never be too oldā€¦ It just might take a bit of time, and patience, to get yourself the results you see others achieve.
Keep at it, keep making the effort - and if youā€™re struggling, are you able to get help by joining the live webinars, and getting feedback on your work so far? There should be someone there able to help weekly, to get you across the lineā€¦
Once I work through it, Iā€™ll be happy to pop back in here, and help othersā€¦ Itā€™s not so difficult, once you understand the basicsā€¦

Have you tried googling for the steps you need? Or posting a thread in the forums of where youā€™re getting stuck - and perhaps then someone can pop in and help?

Congratulations! Well done!! Really happy for you!

Keep moving forward! Youā€™re never too old!

Awesome. Keep it going.