Your account is suspended - Your account violated the Circumventing systems policy

I followed exactly what you did, I created a page for it to bounce off of and now google won’t accept my ads that I spent all this time creating.

Something is drastically wrong here, why would they not play my ads?

Regards

Toby

2 Likes

My account was suspended for the same reason. I am not sure what to do now. Google advised not to set up multiple accounts, so I really don’t know where to go from here. Super frustrating. I appealed the same day it happened, but I have yet to hear back. It’s been a few days now.

1 Like

What do we do once they decide that their decision is final?

1 Like

Same here, I am extremely frustrated, all being that i did have a website, but when john made me change the source code for the wordpress, it shut everything down and infected the whole site.

The reason for the disapproval was circumventing the system, which i didnt even know existed.

Regards Toby

1 Like

Here is the form to appeal the Circumventing Systems violation/suspension:

https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/pf_suspended?utm_source=awsocial&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=EN 

If they have said the decision is final, John recommends moving on to another platform.

While Google is one of the biggest platforms, it is by no means the only option.

You have a list of platforms with ad coupons in your members area.

You can access the ad coupons here:

https://members.imjetset.com/ad-networks/

Hope these help!

Hello
so what are we to do with all this after all the work?This is what i get.Can someone please help?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your Google account suspension.
I am currently going through week 3 training at the moment.
It would very helpful to me and I guess to other students to know what setup is the one that created this account suspension?
This way we would hopefully avoid making the same mistake.
By setup I mean:
1.- What are you advertising ? Is it SAS? are you using the available swipes?
2.- What URL / website are you using in the campaign? Is it the one setup in Week 2?
Thanks in advance!

Hi Sabrina,
Is it not possible to open another account with a different email address and different target website used in the campaign?
I’ve seen this done in Facebook so wondering if the same would be an option here…
Thanks

Hi Mario
Thanks. I did just what John asked us to do and I followed every step. I can’t really tell where the mistake is coming from or what I did wrong. Which is why I was asking what to do next?

I too just got the same message suspending my account after following to the instructions verbatim.

Also had my fb ads denied too. That’s two platforms that don’t like John’s system.

Please if the training is inaccurate redo it so so many of us wont have this problem.

Why do we have the problem? Do we know?

Thanks,

Dustin

@annettelekungah I have been on the phone with the Google Ads Support team, they say there is a way to ask Google to manually review your Ad and let you know why is not compliant if I understood well.
The interesting thing I learned from them is that if you have any doubts about a campaign being compliant you can put it in pause status before launching it and then have the support team manually check it before it goes live.
This effectively means you would avoid disapproved ads and account suspension because you would have checked with Google the campaign’s compliance before it goes live. :wink:

4 Likes

Hi guys, a few words about the policy from Google:

The following is not allowed:

Not allowed|18pxx18px Engaging in practices that attempt to circumvent or interfere with Google’s advertising systems and processes

Example : Cloaking (showing different content to certain users, including Google, than to other users) that aims at or results in interference with Google’s review systems, or hides or attempts to hide non-compliance with Google Ads policies (for example, redirection to non-compliant content, using dynamic DNS to switch page or ad content, or manipulating site content or restricting access to so many of your landing pages that it makes it difficult to meaningfully review your ad, site, or account)

Specific example: A paid-for call directory service repeatedly adds and removes keyword content related to unaffiliated businesses and/or government services (which violates the Sale of Free Items policy) after an ad has been approved; a paid-for call directory service changes its landing page to replace a non-premium number linked to an ad that was approved, with a premium number.

Note: Cloaking does not include providing content personalization that adds genuine value for certain users, such as different language versions of the same content , as long as the offering is still substantially the same, the variation in content is still compliant with Google’s Ads policies, and Google is able to review a version of the content

Example : Repeated policy violations across any of your accounts, including creating new domains or accounts to post similar ads to ads that have been disapproved (for this or any other Google Ads policy rule)

We take violations of this policy very seriously and consider them egregious, as they pose a risk to the security of our users or their property (for instance, from criminal activity and/or malicious ads). In determining whether an advertiser or destination is violating this policy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third-party sources. Accounts that violate this policy may be suspended and may not be allowed to advertise with us again. If you believe there’s been an error, and that you haven’t violated our policy, submit an appeal and explain why. We only reinstate accounts in compelling circumstances, so it’s important that you take the time to be thorough, accurate, and honest. Learn more about suspended accounts.

Not allowed|18pxx18px Manipulating ad text in an attempt to bypass our automated system checks

Examples : Misspelling prohibited words or phrases to avoid ad disapproval; manipulating trademark terms in the ad text to avoid the restrictions associated with the use of that trademark

Therefore, it mostly doesn’t have anything to do with the specific content of the ads. Though sometimes google auto-check fails with specific users for unknown reasons. Have you had success with appealing the decision, have you asked for a manual review?

The appeal form is right here as mentioned:
https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/pf_suspended?utm_source=awsocial&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=EN 

2 Likes

Waoh
Thank you i think i should do this as well

Hello IIya
Thanks for responding to us but while sending the appeal how do we attach Johns legal letter?
here is the screenshot of my adverts and i followed Johns direction ,I hope this helps.

.If you need anything else please do let me know thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Mario that is super helpful!

1 Like

Well, I have posted some campaigns since my last post and it seems the Google Ads support guy I spoke to misled me…:roll_eyes: It seems you have to actually post your campaign and go for the automatic review and only if your Ad is disapproved you can ask for a manual review.

2 Likes

Having read that people have tried to appeal and then get banned for life, this seems like a risky idea to start with. Your thoughts?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip Mario! Will look how to how to pause. Added that to my notes

My account is banned though ive appealed three times already and sent the letter. theyre not budging.

Hi all, Jasphil597 here. First of I hope all are safe and fine with the Coronavirus that we are going through. Thank you so much for all the inputs you shared. I have the same scenario here; my account suspended, and I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Please help I appreciate all the assistance I will get.