Just placed 1st Solo Ads

I am working through Week 1 training and just placed my first solo ads through Udimi to promote SAS through Clickbank

I found 3 different sellers and bought 100 clicks each. I used the same email swipe for each seller, from the SAS resources (swipe #2). Swipe 2 relates to vacation and the cost associated with it. I thought it was good timing since Labor Day just passed and many are concerned about how they pay for the vacation they just took.

Each seller had good reviews and seemed to be generating some sales for their clients. I spent $143 and even if i generate only 1 sale for SAS thatā€™s a win in my book because Iā€™ve never made a sale through online/affiliate marketing and it would be roughly $300 profit for me!

-Hugh

6 Likes

Woohoo, fingers crossed!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Job Hugh!! I hope you turn a profit right out of the gate!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope so too!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I am working through the Week 1, I have created my click bank account, set up Udimi account, now looking into niches on clickbank and finding sellers on Udimi, I am looking forward to sending out my first sols add before the week ends. Am just taking actions and hoping the understanding and earnings will come as I do the work.

Hughs well done, fingers crossed! Let us know how it goes!
Rit

2 Likes

Hi Rit!
Great job moving forward. I am going to follow your lead! :smiley:
Thanks for sharing. I hope you hit the motherlode!
Maureen

Good luck with your ad campaign guys :slight_smile: Do let us know if you get any results.

1 Like

Congratulations Hugh.

1 Like

Thanks guys. A little bummed cause no sales yet and most of my clicks have come through but remaining optimistic and going to keep moving forward regardless!

3 Likes

I am working on setting up my first solo ad too. I hope you get a sale from the follow-up sequence!

2 Likes

So out of the 300 clicks I havenā€™t gotten any sales :frowning: definitely a little bummed.

One thing I noticed in the difference between sellers is the first one delivered all of the clicks at the same time, within 2 hours of placing the ad. The other two seemed to drip the clicks through over a few days. Is there one advantage over the other? Should that be something I look into when choosing a solo ad provider?

When promoting SAS is there an advantage/disadvantage for looking for sellers that donā€™t provide mobile clicks?

Just curious. Going to keep working through the Week 1 training and keep plugging away

1 Like

Iā€™d ask @AndyStewart on the webinar tomorrow regarding the drip or all in methods for solo ads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Hugh,

I remember John saying in WEEK 1 training (which Iā€™m still in but have watched all the modules) is to NOT DO MOBILE advertising. Others, correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

I just did my first 2 solo ads yesterday. I used 2 different, but similar ads from SAS. One thing I noticed in the ads (I read through them all) is most of them have grammatical errors, just small ones but theyā€™re there. Iā€™m not an english major but Iā€™m a nurse practitioner, had to write a lot of papers in grad school years ago & professional papers since; I notice things like that. And some people do too.

When someone asked Thomas Edison how he felt about the thousands of failures he had before he invented the incandescent light bulb, he replied, ā€œThose were not failures, they were feedback.ā€

Best Regards,
Jolea Matzke

2 Likes

To continue with my many questions about solo adsā€¦ if someone clicks the link to take them to my landing page and fills out the form to watch the webinar and enters in their email addressā€¦ what happens to that potential customers email address? Where does it go? How do I find out that info?

Iā€™m using just the basic link from Clickbank for the SAS system and when you actually follow the link it ask for name and email address.

Does the solo ad seller collect that potential customers email address? Or do I get it because it was my affiliate link? If I get it, how do I see it? What can I do with it in terms of being able to contact them again and try to sell to them later?

This is all very confusing so I hope someone can help

Hugh

Hughā€¦did you setup a Landing Page in Udimi?

@Malaika805 I am not sure what you mean by that. I just used the landed pages provided by SAS

One of my solos pointed to my own website where I set up using click funnels and the premade funnel from SAS

Other solos I ran using just the link provided through click bank

I donā€™t know how or why we would set up a landing page on Udimi when we have these other pages provided by SAS

In Udimi they have a tab called ā€œMy Landersā€. When I clicked on it, it showed a pre-made landing page. So that leads to the question, ā€œDo we need to set-up a landing page in Udimi?ā€ It also has a Thank You page. Soā€¦Iā€™m confused. LOL.

Hugh ~ Did you ever book a support session for the questions you had? I seem to have the same results and questions as you. If you did book a session, did you have good results? If so, maybe I should book a session also.

I requested to book a support session. Iā€™ve been emailing back and forth to support for several weeks now but I didnā€™t know they had support sessions you could get on with someone live. So I am hoping to set that up soon.

@avfarm05 You have many great questions I am now wondering myself. I have just completed Week 1 and, same as you, bought solo ads promoting SAS thru Udimi as instructed to ā€œsee what happens.ā€ If you get additional guidance, please share! I am assuming there is much more to learn in the following modules that will clarify everything. Do you or does anyone happen to know when we may access Week 2?

1 Like