Facebook Pixel Configuration (Conversions)

Hello everyone, i know most of us are already using Facebook Pixels to count visitors, conversions, etc.

What am i asking here, is if someone knows how to configurate the pixel to count when a person does a click on a link.

If they click a button, image with url link, or a text with hyperlink… then the pixel conversion adds.

Right now i know how to use leads, page views which works to make pixel count each time someone from Facebook jumped into the Sales Page.

Quick FB guide -
Reach : number of people who see the ad in their screen
Impression: number of times the ad appears in the screen (can be repeated for some people, that’s why it’s always higher)

Check the numbers how they rise. Here’s a screenshot. The $2 daily is a technique i am trying to see what interest attracts more the topic, for improving scaling afterwards.

Anyways, how do i make a new Facebook Pixel to add into that list, but only counts those who take action inside the sales page?

any CTA (call-to-action) clicking could be a button, hypertext, or img with url.

Let me know, thanks!

PS by the way, how do you see the numbers? I don’t get the difference between results and link clicks (i see much more link clicks than results… what does it mean?)

i.e. reach 5071 | results 57 | impressions 5787 | Link Clicks 141

9to5 Visitor is my Facebook Pixel, which adds when someone visit my landing page.

According to Facebook “For example a link click would be counted if someone clicked on an ad’s image or if they clicked the call-to-action button on the same ad.”

“or example, you can compare link clicks to landing page views to see how often people who clicked on your ad reached your landing page.”

source https://www.facebook.com/business/help/659185130844708