Encouragement for those still waiting to create a website

I hope this helps anyone who is on the fence creating a website. If it’s intimidating, don’t let that keep you from moving forward. Bluehost has a great customer service support, as well as wordpress. (And I sure was intimidated with wordpress due to my experience with it a few years back.). But seriously, the wordpress plugin with clickfunnel is SO amazing. It really is worth the $100.

When I created my website on Sunday, I already had a domain I wanted to use and transfer that I purchased with Godaddy. It didn’t transfer well at first and I was able to chat online with a bluehost agent, and I got on the phone with Godaddy service and they helped me transfer the domain. I know we were told to create a new domain, but since I bought like 15 domains last week…(before I found this coaching course), I wanted to use one of them.

Anyway, don’t be afraid to reach out to customer service if something isn’t going right or integrating properly! We live in a day of awesome customer support. Just wanted to offer my encouragement to anyone who needs it. :sunny:

3 Likes