Encouragement For All

It took me 3 weeks to complete week 1 (not because of SAS Course) but I persevered!!! I had an old computer which did not let me setup anything! I bought a new computer and it still took me several weeks to publish my website! Spent lots of time with support from my computer company, SAS support, Blue Host support, FB support, and Wordpress support. The problem was due to my new computer and the installed browser. Now I have a website and I’m thrilled!!! Never give up!!! Affiliate marketing will work through SAS training!

6 Likes

Hey debkent … :grinning:
Keep on keeping.

Thanks! You too, goldenkoi! :wink:

Perfect attitude! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, Sabrina! :heart:

That’s awesome! @debkent How’s everything going?

I am ready to do week 5 now. I have lots of clicks but no sales yet. That will happen. How are things going for you, GoldieLuxxe?

This thread seems the most relevant, but please put me where I’ll be seen. I think I’ve discovered my problem is also an old computer. Thinking to replace it, but not sure which one to go with. I like macs but need an inexpensive jumping-in point right now. Does anyone have any suggestions of better and cheaper machines? Maybe a refurbish?

@adpolomsky

Refurbs are a good, cheap option as they are usually factory resets.

I have a refurb Dell desktop which has worked well for me for many years. I originally bought it for my university coursework but it’s lasted many years beyond that! I graduated in 2015 and it’s still going strong :slight_smile:

great encouragement. I’ve tryed 3 other things, didn’t work just empty my savings.

so I’m going to dig in with you guys.

You can get a new Macbook Air (? not sure what they’re called now) for 18 months 0% financing at Best Buy. My Macbook pro is 11 years old and very slow, just haven’t given up on it yet but will get me another one soon & just make the minimum payment until able to pay off or time is up. I’ve had a Mac to long to go back. For $199/per year they’ll cover all kinds or repair & diagnostic costs, etc., on all your computers. That will cover mine, my son’s and my son-in-laws as I bought them all this way in my name thru 0% financing. You should ask about it. Anyway, Good Luck, Jolea