ClickFunnel Question : I bought the software but can only access it via this forum

Hey everyone…so, I just bought the clickfunnel software. At first, I opened a new page on my browser and was registering my account. It asked for my e mail, password, address etc before my CC information.

Right as I was adding my CC information, and I saw the price of 297 a month, (which is for the backpack program. But I didn’t realize it was for that at the time. I just thought perhaps when John cited it was $100…that perhaps that was with an affiliate discount code etc.).

So, I came back into the SAS system and clicked clickfunnel form within the resource section. I was able to sign up just fine by entering in a payment. However, I never entered my e mail or anything like that. The account is linked to the SAS forum as it has my nickname goldieluxxe.

I just want to make sure this is normal?

For the pithy straight to the point question, here it is again without the background explanation :slight_smile:

Did clickfunnel ask for an e mail address when you signed up, or did it just prompt you to enter your CC and then you were linked to their system?

How do we find e mails / sales receipt of monthly membership? I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Nevermind. I just received an email from them to the email that’s linked with this forum. Case solved!

1 Like