zip file to add plugins!

Hi there,
I want to add plugins on my website. However, am being directed to upload a zip file first -i have never had of zip files and i don’t know how to get one for my Dell inspiron. Please guide me here. Thanks

Hello Elizabeth, I replied to your ticket, but I’ll put it out here in case anyone is also wondering what this is about.

Let me walk you through the steps :slight_smile: There is no need in any zip files :slight_smile:

I believe you are now on the Clickfunnels method video. Just go your hosting account (Bluehost), log in, and then on the menu on the left, choose “my sites” and then click “login to wordpress” on your site’s banner.

Then make sure there is no “coming soon” at the top of the page, if there is click on it and launch site.
Then go to the plugins -> add new:

Then search for the Clickfunnels plugin at the search box and install it, then activate it:

Now login to the Clickfunnels account to get the API info:

Then go back to your wordpress site, and click settings on your Clickfunnels plugin, to fill the API info that you copied:

Then go to Clickfunnels plugin on the menu, and “add new” under pages:

Then you will be able to add the funnel that you have on Clickfunnels (assuming you have added John’s Clickfunnels page as the video shows) and any other funnels present on your account as your homepage or a regular page, choose a slug, and you will see the URL right there.

On the above video I linked to, jump to minute 10:10 to see those exact instructions step by step.

Here are some PDF guides about the process :slight_smile:

If you’d like, we can also set up a call, let me know (On support) a convenient day and time. Another possibility is, you can give me your Bluehost and Clickfunnels login information, so I can set things up for you and let you know what you did wrong.

Cheers

1 Like