YouTube campaign analysis/optimisation

Is there video, beyond course ones, that Further explains how to analyse/optimise YouTube instream campaigns?

My first campaign resulted in:

• 6.23k impressions
  • 2.31k views
  • (36.99% view rate)
  • 46 hop count
  • 2 order form impression count
  • 0 order form server calls

Not that I fully understand these metrics, seems like only about 2% of Video Viewers are going through to ClickBank page - donā€™t know whether that is low/too be expected/typical.

(Have noticed thereā€™s about 7 seconds delay from clicking third question on my presell page until ClickBank page appears - wondering if most people arenā€™t waiting)

In summary, looking for a video to better understand the data/statistics provided by ClickBank & Google - so I know where to improve. Thanks in anticipation :slight_smile:

1 Like

This video does a good job of digging into the subject. Iā€™m sure there are videos on optimization as well, just search for them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwNyOJ8_vBY

1 Like

Thanks for your assistance :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve ā€˜seenā€™ this video - will watch again with more focus/intent.

Is only about 2% of Video Viewers going through to ClickBank page low/to be expected/typical? So I have some insight on my audience targeting, which is Different to what John recommends in Course. Thanks in anticipation :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my experience the only data point I look was:
-> MAX Cost per Order Form Server Calls ($)

The Frontend Comission youā€™ll get paid is 460$, The Webinar Conversion Rate is about 16.5%

Therefore the MAX Cost per Order Form = 75.9$
1 / 6 Order Forms, in Average, Will make a new custommer.

So your goal, is to find the RIGHT TARGETING DNA (RIGHT Channel Targeting, RIGHT Demographics Targeting, RIGHT Country/Region Targetingā€¦ and lot more!..)

The Goal is to get a steady, predictable machine that is bringing your business a MAX Cost per Order Form of 75.9$ or LESS.

In my opinion I wouldnā€™t care at all at any other data like view rate, impression rate, views, low cpc and things like that.

All I care is money in the bank, and net profits.

Hope that helps

4 Likes

So with My webinar conversion rate at only about 2% & You saying itā€™s about 16.5% in your experience, Plenty of room for Me to Improve targeting etc :slight_smile:

Thanks for your metrics experience - I Now have targets, before had No measure of my campaign performance.

1 Like

Iā€™m excited I got my first sale through my Youtube campaign just like john instructed us to do. I still need to figure out the numbers such as you guys are talking about but this is pretty cool!!!

Karl

1 Like

@klusetti Absolutely Awesome!! :smile:
Thanks for taking the time to share your success!

Hello,

I know this is not the right place for this but I am still learning oll of this stuff, and I work so many hours which is my motivation to make this work! I got another sale today 4/26/19. I got one on the 23rd and after I got up after working 12 hours last night I check my clickbank account and got another sale while I slept, how cool is that !! All using the Youtube ads Christ talks about. CYA at the top folks !!
Karl Never Give Up !

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I guess those ads are true ā€œMake money while you sleepā€ :wink:
Love seeing the success!