Whos knows how to capture emails from solo ADS

Hey guys going through week 1 was going to set up my first solo ad, but don’t want to unless I can capture their email for my own list. Does anyone have a training or a video on how to get that set up before going forward with buying a solo ad?

1 Like

I would imagine you could create an opt in page in Clickfunnels when setting up your funnel, then send the presell page/URL to your solo ad provider instead of the affiliate link?

3 Likes

That is a really good point that I am just realizing right now after buying 2 solo ads. I don’t know how to get the addresses so I can send follow up email to get the potential clients further interested and surfing on momentum to lead to sales. I have a website already with Bluehost with a presell page for SAS and I am having a hard time installing the WP for John’s click funnel for SAS explained in week 2. The course example for that is only covering the process in coolhandle, not with Bluehost in wich the Cpanel is different. I bought solo ads at Udimi and I connot follow up to convice potential buyers, unless John’s Crestani’s funnel is automatically making follow up emails…I doubt it? I just hope I’ll find out eventually.

Anyway, my point is that I don’t think anyone should buy solo ads and follow the ‘‘Do the work’’ advised in their first week training unless you already have a website and a click funnel set up good and tracking the emails. Otherwise I think it is just fishing and hoping to be ‘‘Lucky’’ to catch a fish with no incentive at all. Waste of money and time if you ask me. The course should say to wait till you are well set up for tracking before you buy Solo ads. This part of the course in week one is very deceiving and unfortunate.

2 Likes

For now the leads that opt in go on to John’s email list and he is following up on your behalf. For you to capture emails you will have to create a front end offer, get a landing page built and create an email sequence. This is something we learn later in the course. For now, trust the process and see how solo ads work to start.

2 Likes

@orfreedom99 I agree - I went through Week 1 and have been searching for how to set up an Opt-in page to gather email addresses to create my own list.

Did you end up setting up something like that in the later Week trainings? I have to wait until I can access Week 2. :slight_smile: Best to you.

Hey hi,

Thanks for the comment. I could only assume that there is follow up emails from John in the back end but, that being said, It can also be great to build your own mailing list and get your own business grow. Just wondering Jeannine. Did it work for you? It seems like you are pretty confident about the process. Can you tell us more about your side of the story?

Appreciate it, Cheers!

Olivier

@ColleenH

Actually, there is a video here that gives you some hint on how to do so but it wasn’t part of the the actual 6 weeks course by John :

Just so you know though, I have followed exactly every step in this video and my Mailchimp (autoresponder / automated email provider) account has been suspended. I ended up spending 1 week trying to resolve this for finally being told in the end that I was banned and needed to find another provider which I did. I am just trying to figure out how to avoid this.

Mailchimp Acceptable Use Policy is very sensitive to the make ‘‘money online’’ (online marketing) type of content if you are selling John’s Super affiliate marketing course for instance.

What I don’t understand is that I used my own domain (no hoplinks) and a clickfunnel set up for the links and the message in my email campaign was only trying to promote John’s webinar like in the video (i have been careful not to write words like…MAKE MONEY online…bla bla bla).

Anyway. Hope that helps. This might be working for you!

Cheers!

Guys, if you haven’t already… don’t forget to register for @jenny.slukynsky’s email marketing webinar every Thursday 3pm PST for the next 3 weeks for advice on email lists etc!

https://saraforsas.com/newtrainingevents

@orfreedom99 Seriously your Mailchimp account got banned?? Yikes! I wonder what triggered that.

Thanks for the video link!

@ColleenH

This may be useful to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sabrina that was helpful. Thanks for sending that link.

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile: