While trying to create a Facebook ad what options does one come across when choosing objective today?

I am trying to chose an objective for my Facebook ad. The video in this lesson asks us to choose ‘Traffic’ as an objective.

In the ‘Resources’ in the members area when I click ‘Facebook Ads’ I am being taken to a page on Facebook wherein I am taken to a page to with a blue button to create an ad.On clicking on the blue button to create the ad I am being taken to a page where a pop up window appears that says,’ How would you like to grow your business?’ and below that ‘Get Started With Automated Ads.’ Right below that I find 5 options, 1. Boost A Post 2. Promote Your Page 3. Promote Your Business Locally besides others. Which option should I choose? Your reply to my question would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dipankar Ray

Of the 5 options I am coming across, the fifth one says, ‘Get More Leads’ above the option it is highlighted in blue’ Recommended’

Is his option the one we should go for now instead of Traffic as I see no option called ‘Traffic’? Has any one come across the option I mentioned in this post. Is this option the one we should go for at the present moment? I’d love to have your reply to my question.

Thanks,
Dipankar Ray

Hi, you don’t want to use the automated ads option, you want to use the option to create your own ad since John is giving you the settings to use for setting them up on your own.