What's up everyone this is Arron Hall from Oregon

I’m glad to be here and hope to get a lot out of the training, I’ve spent a lot of time and money on other courses with no luck in affiliate marketing, and already I can tell this is gonna be awesome can’t wait to get started learning.

3 Likes

Hello Arron,
Welcome to the community, if you’ve been around the block then I’m sure you will be a pro at this and enjoy all the training. I’m a beginner and it’s a lot for me to take in but I keep praying I get there. I’ve been working steady at it…Good Luck and wish you the best…

1 Like

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS. I highly encourage you to attend our weekly webinars.

You can register for our weekly webinars here if you haven’t yet.

Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject.

And here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

I hope to see you there!

Hello and welcome to the course, Arron @arronhall79.
I hope you have been able to make good progress in the past couple of days. My dear colleague Lizette has already introduced you to most of the important points…so I just quickly would like to remind you, how crucial it is for you to make use of all these options placed at your disposal. :muscle:

One request I have for you is: Please upload a profile picture. :sunglasses:
Also be sure that SAS staff will always be assisting you to make your journey as smooth and joyful as possible! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! So do the work consistently and stay focused at all times! :rocket:

Best of luck!

Hello Arron, it is a pleasure to meet you, have a great time here and a lot of sales!

1 Like