What are the Youtube channels used for in Resources / targeteting data / Google ads

How and where do we implement these youtube channels?

These can be entered as keywords in your ads, so when people search these terms, your ad will show up to them.

Hey Sabrina, I am referring to the actual youtube channels on this spreadsheet. What do we do with those?

Youtube Ad setuo

In video youtube ad setup john picks the biz op this but he did not show how to upload it to get it into audiences. Have I missed a video out somewhere but i am very sure i have watch all up to now

Can anyone help me

Thanks
Ant

Hey Ant, audiences have changed a little on Youtube. Be sure to shoot us a support ticket for more info and assistance. ([email protected])

So we can not use the buyers list in youtube that would of help us big time as google would of know the right people to look for looks like we will have to target our self this will be fun i got ideas all ready im gonna smash this wish me luck guys

Yes, Google recently changed their policy regarding the ability to upload customer lists. There is now a requirement to have an ad spend of $50k and other criteria before you’re able to use customer lists. So, we have an alternative.

You’ll want to target the following In-Market Audiences for YouTube traffic.

Business Services > Advertising & Marketing Services > SEO & SEM Services
Business Services > Business Technology > Web Services Domain Registration
Business Services > Payment Processing & Merchant Services

These categories work extremely well, and are super tried-and-true.

Google say Video can’t be used because it violates Google Ads policies

i fix it.It had to be upload not for kids and over 18 cool all sorted

1 Like