Well hello everyone from Christchurch NZ

I’m retired, but believe this challenge will provide funds to pay off debts and allow me to travel more. (Goal: $10,000 by March 31 2020) Started a few weeks ago but stuck a problem with testing of site in manual method. My domain name does not exist. Very strange!!! It will be sorted somehow.! Have redone it a few times. Any ideas anyone?

Hi Paula~
Love your goal! Where are you hoping to travel?:slight_smile: Sorry - not really sure what’s going on with your domain. What did your hosting provider say? Definitely will get sorted as long as you keep at it - persistence is the key, right?! :slight_smile:
Have a great day~
Keisha

Thanks for your kind words Keisha. You are right when you say persistence is the key. Have not got an answer from host provider yet, but we are working on it. Life got in the way! Enjoy the weekend.

1 Like

Hi Paula, welcome aboard!!! I am sorry to hear about your struggles…have you been able to solve the issue yet?

Hi Paula, We may have a lot in common, such as I’m retired also, get stuck on tech issues, just starting, my wife and I love to travel, and set my goal at earning $2,000.00 per month by end of may and have a $10,000 month by the end of this year. I had my first coaching call today and working on my assignments. We live in SW. Florida.

Richard

Welcome Richard, Think your goals seem very realistic. Its a very interesting process. Good Luck with the journey.