Welcome to the Community. Meet the Team!

Welcome to the SAS community, we’ve been waiting for you! :wave:
Now that you’re here, it’s the perfect time to get familiar with the folks you’ll see often here in the community.

Everyone probably already knows our fearless leader & expert, John—the reason we’re all here— and the team you see every week during the coaching calls. So, allow me to introduce you to a few of the other smiling faces who are here in the forum to help.

Meet your killer product support team lead

You can tag him in your posts when you need a helping hand, or send a message to the support team privately through our Support Desk if you’re shy. :blush: Our support team has insane amounts of know-how! In fact, you may occasionally see them on the weekly coaching calls, or other special webinars, too… so don’t hesitate to get in touch with them if you’re ever feeling stuck!

Our expert coaches are standing by to drop some knowledge

New coaches drop by from time to time, so we’ll continue to update this post for ya. Jenny and Josh are leading our live training events, which take place every Thursday and Friday - you can learn more about those & register here.

And not to brag (totally to brag :nerd_face:) but they’re working with a few decades of experience between them. When a SAS coach shares a bit of advice, trust that you’re in good hands.

We’re kicking the community :heart: up a notch

And then there’s me! Everyone calls me Ro (@rohensley), and I’m your community manager and moderator here. Consider me your digital cheerleader :partying_face:, here to help connect you all with SAS resources, our online events, team members, and with each other.

Now it’s YOUR turn!
If you’re new here, head over to the Introductions category and create a new topic to say hello! :wave:t5::wave:t4::wave:t3::wave:t2::wave:

Ciao for now, we’ll see you around.

Ro & Team SAS

6 Likes

Introduce yourself!
If you’re new here, head over to the Introductions category to create a NEW topic to say hello! :wave:t5::wave:t4::wave:t3::wave:t2::wave:

When you make your first introduction post, include:

• Where are you from?
  • What do you currently do for a living?
  • What are your goals?
5 Likes