Welcome module completing today

Hi Everyone,
I just joined today and am happy to be here. I will complete the welcome module in another 1 hour.

I am John Henry and am located in Dallas, TX.

1 Like

Hey John!

Welcome! Glad to have you joining us.

Welcome to the program, just joined myself

1 Like

Hey everyone, my name is Ritnatu, you can call me Rit. I joined today and I have just completed my welcome module!! I am thankful to John and glad to have joined. I am looking forward to doing the work, investing time and money so I can achieve results.

Welcome Rit! :slight_smile: Enjoy the training and journey!

Thank you Sabrina. I believe I will do!!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello!

Iโ€™m David Hwang from Hanover, Maryland. Just finished my week 2 and going to start week 3.

I have so many questions and wish anyone can help if yourโ€™re more advanced.

Looking forward to making this community great and hopefully teamwork as well. As I progress, I plan to be a help for others too.

If you have questions, ask away here or join the weekly webinars every Thursday 3pm PST :slight_smile:

I also just joined and finished the first week info and now trying to set up my first ad. Going around a bit in circles. I wanted to set it up on my web site but didnโ€™t know how to do that so went over to click funnels as they have a free time for a while that I thought I could use and it does set up quickly. There are a lot of options so need to pay attention to the details. Now over to find some place to buy some clicks. Just trying to do the workโ€ฆ

I wanted to go to the thursday call this week but could not get in as no link that was active.

Hi everyone. My name is Joseph. I live in Marshalltown, Iowa. I count it a privilege to be on board. I wish everyone success!!!

Bruce from Denver. Just finished Welcome Module. Week 1 not starting for me. Iโ€™ll keep trying. Iโ€™m in a race.

Cassie here, just started the training module today. Iโ€™m flying through it and learning a ton, hope this works for the future!

์˜์–ด๊ถŒ์ด ์ฐธ ๋ถ€๋Ÿฝ๋„ค์š” ์˜์–ด๊ฐ€ ๋˜์งˆ ์•Š์•„์„œ ๋‹ต๋‹ตํ•ด ๋ฏธ์น ๊ฑฐ ๊ฐ™์•„์š”

๋ฌธ์„œ ๋ฒˆ์—ญ ๋ฐ–์— ๋˜์งˆ ์•Š์•„์„œ ๋‹ต๋‹ตํ•˜๊ณ  ํด๋ฆญ๋ฑ…ํฌ ์•„์ง ๋งํฌ ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•˜๋Š”๋ฐ์š”
์•„์ด๋””๋ž‘ ์ด๋ฉ”์ผ ๋ณด๋ƒˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ์ž๊พธ ๊ฒ€ํ†  ์ค‘์ด๋ผ๊ณ  ํ•˜๊ณ 
์ €๋ž‘ ๊ฐ™์€ ๊ฒฝํ—˜ ํ•˜์‹  ๋ถ„ ๊ณ„์‹ ๊ฐ€์š”