Welcome module completed, but not being allowed to start Week 1

I’ve completed the Welcome Module, but I’m getting the “You must complete all the Welcome Module…”
What do I do?

Hey,
this has also happened to me today. I just don’t want to go through it again.

Maybe finishing the setup the profile and filling the goals will move us forward

Hi
I am Johannes from Estonia and joined yesterday. I have the same problem.

I joined yesterday and I have also the same problem…
There is no button on “How to Get The Best Chances At Success” lesson, in order to click as complete

Hello Guys, I have the same problem here to. I also joined yesterday

Hi! The same problem to me…how do we start the Modul 1?

Hi Everyone,
Just starting out and had to take a break from the course due to being frustrated after spending several hours with the same problem. Then thought ok will have a break and found the same thing on Clickbank.com (the line here didn’t work) so I tried to resign up but to no avail as Clickbank said email already taken and they wouldn’t accept my password.

After having a day off I logged onto Ilya’s webinar this morning and heard him mention that he will look into it as someone else said the same so he said send a support ticket.
Hope that helps you all
Risa :sunny:

The same thing happened to me so I tried moving forward again and on the third attempt the system allowed me to begin week 1.

I have completed the introduction welcome three times and yet not able to start module 1.
Any guidance?

Hello there, I am a newbie like you. But I did not have such a problem .
May I suggest that each time you finish reading a topic, you will see a box at the upper right hand corner asking you to click to complete. If you click it, it also ask you to “unchecked”, don’t do the unchecked it will still be like you have not read the item. So, by the time you want to check into the next topic, you will be ask to complete welcome module first. Hope this might solve the problem.

Hi guys, it’s all about the ‘complete’ button on the top right.

Please make sure you have marked all sections as complete, that is mostly the only reason for this to happen :slight_smile:

Most issues arise from students not clicking complete on the very first welcome video. If all videos have been marked, your progress bar should say 16% completed . Be sure to go to the first video, jump right to the end, let the video finish, and you’ll see the ‘complete’ button at the top right side of the screen.

If you’re having serious trouble finding that button, feel free to provide us with your login information (to [email protected]) and we will do it for you.

Ilya