Weekly Friday Training: Facebook Ads Comprehensive with coach Josh!

Join us on your Friday afternoons for Facebook Ads Comprehensive training with coach @smuszindustries.com !

:round_pushpin: REGISTER HERE

:triangular_flag_on_post: This is your dedicated thread to chat about the course, ask questions, and discuss the techniques you’ve learned.

• This LIVE weekly session takes place every Friday at 3:00 pm Pacific.

• This call is for experienced members AND beginners who are interested in learning new techniques and kicking their skill level up a notch.

• Replay videos for each call will be made available on your member dashboard (under the Live Training link) a couple of days after each session.

• Resources & downloads from the trainings are available at the bottom of this post (in the Resources section), as they become available.

:books: RESOURCES

Below you’ll find applicable training recaps, PDFs & homework assignment discussions from past training sessions. :woman_student:

November 22
https://forum.imjetset.com/t/november-22nd-webinar-josh-smusz-facebook-ads-comprehensive-handout/6645

1 Like

Don’t forget to save some time for this Friday call!

Where do i find the link to last fridays session with Josh. Missed it. It will get me up to date with todays call. The calls are at Midnight where I live so sometimes the sofa wins.

thanks

@outbyxmas anyone interested in the replay should send me a private message here, and I’ll get them access. :slight_smile: I just sent you over yours!

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/november-22nd-webinar-josh-smusz-facebook-ads-comprehensive-handout/6645

Hi! @smuszindustries.com said something about teaching us how to put pixels on our websites. Where can we find his tutorial about pixels?

1 Like

@Krimica you’ll find links to the handouts and resources in the original post above (listed by date). Shoot me a private message if you don’t find what you’re looking for there!

oh, I already watched all the videos, but he said in the last video that he is going to show us how to put pixels on, and I can’t find that video/ tutorial

1 Like

Ah, gotcha @krimica! I’ll check in with him to see when he plans to provide new workshops in the new year! :+1:

1 Like

Hey Guys,
I didnt have a chance to catch these 4 calls with Josh live but I just watched the first three replays and they are great, Im starting the fourth, the value you guys provide here is awesome. Thank you.
I wasnt able to find the handouts in the 4 replays though, you mention pdfs and links but Im not sure where to find them. Can you help me?
Thanks!
Guillermo

1 Like