Week 3 going into 4 moderate success

Hey all – I just wanted to check in with everyone and get a feel around the horn on how everyone is doing.
For me, most of my trip ups are on the technical side - Ilya rolls his eyes I am pretty sure every time I contact him :wink:

But what I dd this past weekend was along with setting up the SAS ads on Google like in the demo I also attempted to go out on my own and see what I could create. I followed the research patterns suggested by Ilya in one of his early Januray Forum videos and picked two products. Got some “amateurish” presell pages set up and let them run.

I made the decision a watched pot never boils so I didn’t log in until this morning. To my surprise, I made 3 sales on one of the lower ticket items over the weekend and nabbed a about 60$ in commission!

So the lesson I am taking is: If I can do this with an amateur presell page, once I get rolling and figuring out my niche(s)… I am thinking I can make this work!

I would love to hear how everyone else is doing and feeling!!!
Al

2 Likes

Congrats Allan on your Sales! Awesome.

I just finished week 4, and i’m sure IIiya is already tired seeing all my emails I send to the poor guy! :slight_smile:

• Generated over 1,000 hoplinks, But No sales yet.

• I’ve able to get good at capturing email LEADS, I have over 900 leads now - mostly from FB advertising and Google

This business model is pretty exciting - a ton of hard work. Pretty alot more work than I expected actually. I worked for many startups, and this is how it kinda feels.

I recently started working on a new affiliate product, and running ADs and creating VSL for google and FB. Will see how that goes.

Chat soon.

/Michael