Week 1 - Solo Ad Campaign

Hi, I am just working through Week 1 - Udimi Solo Ad Campaigns creation.
Just to clarify, am I correct that these campaigns are created without using a domain & website. That the purchased traffic goes directly to your product hoplink / ClickBank Account?
Thanks

1 Like

Youā€™re 100% correct Tony. Facebook / Google donā€™t allow the direct use of affiliate links, that is partly why we use presell/landing pages to promote products. While when using the udimi advertisers email lists, you are free to directly promote your hoplink.

1 Like

Hi, Ilya
Thanks for your feedback
Regards,
Tony

1 Like

Congrats Tony. I have also completed week 1 and purchased solo ads.
Good luck on your journey

1 Like

Hi Ilya Thanks for the feedback its enlighten my question as well. i just finished week one and now I will try my first solo ad campaign.

Divina

1 Like

Hi, vm thanks for your message. Wish you every success on your journey tooā€¦! Thereā€™s a lot to understand!

So then my question is this email you are copy pasting is not an email for your own email list nor do you have to have one. This is using udimiā€™s own email lists. Correct?

Exactly, the email that you are copy pasting will be delivered to the subscribers of the specific udimi provider that you buy the solo ad from. You do not have to have an email list (Though, after youā€™ve been through our more advanced weeks, you might decide to start one of your own when feeling comfortable!)