Week 1 - First 2 Solo Ads - WOW

So excited. I really never thought that I would get to this point. I had to redo all the vids that I had completed from v2.0 over again. Took a ton of notes. Reviewed Clickbank’s knowledge base for a day - more notes. Re-reviewed Johns vid Week 1 number 7 (Solo Ads Setup) and here I am. I have 6 hops but I haven’t been accepted yet. Don’t understand that. But hey! I’m on the board. Scared spit-less, but excited with anticipation.

Back Street Boys jingle: Here We Go!

1 Like

Hi Carolann, good job with the dedication and determination! With this approach I’m sure that you’ll be successful in no time.

When you say you had 6 hops but weren’t accepted yet, meaning you aren’t running the Solo Ads yet? So you wonder where the hops are from?

Hi IlyaG!

That is correct. My order had not yet been accepted by the seller. When I went to the Clickbank reporting page it showed 6 hops.

Now it is showing something different. I put in an order to two different sellers. One accepting me and the other I’m still awaiting acceptance. However the reporting page is showing 1 hop from the seller that has accepted my order and 13 hops from the seller I’m still waiting for acceptance. Weird.