Week 1 completed

Good day all, just completed week 1, very exited to start week 2.
However I will go over week 1 in faster mood to recap.
the other thing is am stuck with updating the badges e.g setting up my goal and so on.
I wish all out there very successful ride with John Crestani and his support team.

On another note I have unsubscribed to majority of email sender as advised by and I think you should to do that in order to be focused.

Regards
Abdul

2 Likes

Good work Abdul, I have done the same. I am trying now to buy a solo ad and I am having a little trouble to do facebook and youtube ads.

1 Like

Thank you dear Melcosta, I really appreciate your reply and interaction with my first week 1 discussion.
I have done to solo ads and for the time being I will go through the rest of the training.

1 Like

Hey @abdulghaffar.yusuf

How can we help you with your badges query? :slight_smile:

Hi Sabrina, I just wanted to place an ad on youtube but realised I have to wait for the week where I will be trained to do so. I am still getting used to the SAS training. Thank you.

1 Like

did he show how to open company n how create website live as he say in welcome modele ? cause i did’d learn that !!!

Hi crispolly2007, I believe we need to have our company set up already. John doesn’t help with that, but your Accountant can help you. But create the website, yes. I am watching the second week and have just followed step-by-step. And is all done.

awesome tks for the advise

am still not able to update my badges, as I have tried with all the browsers.

Can you send us a screenshot or video of the error to [email protected]?