Website Setup. Anything to add or do to the website after buying and getting the domain?

Hey, I have registered with blue host and already have my own domain. However, I had noticed that the domain and the temporary URL is very different. I have a few questions and I will list them below:

1. Is there something that I missed in setting up the website?

2. Do i need to do anything else to my website?

3. In the video, john mentioned that our website has been created. I had signed up with bluehost using the link he had provided in the video. So how do I access this website?

I have actually completed Week 1 and my FB ad is ‘In Review’. Hope the FB Ad gets approved soon!

@Sfynhnt Sir you said you took the blue host and you have already a domain so in my view you have to change the domain nameservers to you webhosting.

NameServer are like ns1.bluehost.com
ns2.blueHost.com
for nameservers you have to double check with Bluehost.

Hi Narender, I am having the same problem as Sfynhnt, and I can’t see how to update my domain so its showing my new domain that I purchased on bluehost.
I am seeing this instead, of what John showed in his video

http://box5852.temp.domains/~mydomainname

can you send the screenshot of domain setup and hosting setup with files in it

Hey mate, thank you for responding, Bluehost techsupport, it was a problem on their end, they had to push the DNS, They did and it worked. Thank you

1 Like

I’m having that same thing happening for me. I’m thinking about paying someone to create my website, unless John shows up how. Is your website already done for you or are you having to make one?