Website set up help

Hello everyone. I just got started. Iā€™m actually kind of stuck on a process that I feel shouldā€™ve been pretty basic. I just got done doing the presell manuel set up, so after I tried doing the testing with my website, all I got was the notification that my website was ā€œComing soonā€ and I did not get the desired link as shown on the training video. So I went back and ā€œlaunchedā€ the website thinking that might fix things, and this time all I got was a blank website. Amateur mistake, I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me out

Hi,

Make sure all your files from the SAS zip are in your Public_HTML folder. If they are and you are still not live shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can assist.

1 Like

Thank you for the rapid response. Email sent.

Hi there, how can I promote my website? How can I start earning money with my website?
Can I promote to different products?
I have Bluehost. Can I promote 2-3 different products under the same domain?

@Catiana

Yes, you can promote multiple products under one domainā€¦

Clickfunnels:

Use CF to quickly and easily add pages to your website using the CF plugin in WordPress. This costs $97/mo
www.clickfunnels.com

Manual Method:
If you are using the manual method you can use sub domains to add multiple products under one domain :slight_smile:

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035211613-Setting-Up-Subdomains

1 Like