Website for Google Display Ads

Hello
can I use website registered in CoolHandle for Display Ads or it must be on BlueHost.I already paid hosting in CoolHandle.

Hi, I am in the process of switching to BlueHost because it seems everyone prefers BlueHost in these discussions, in fact if you go back to Week 2, they have changed the website registration tutorial video from Coolhandle to BH. When I tried to cancel CoolHandle, they wanted to give me a significant discount to stay with them. I kinda felt bad and thought to stay, but I noticed just now with Google Ads in Week 3, I donā€™t have that SSL certificate with Coolhandle, which BlueHost apparently provides for free. So when you enter in your website address from Coolhandle, it looks like your site is not secure! And that is not cool, nobody will trust your site. Really wish I had read the previous discussions. Also, in Coolhandle video, he mentioned the domain name didnā€™t matter but I think it kinda doesā€¦

Thank you very much for this information.Did CoolHandle pay you back for hosting after cancelling your account?

Hi Guys. Indeed BlueHost is more of a favorite - It has a cheaper monthly pricing, Free domain, WordPress pre-installed, free yearly SSL certificate and they are a bit more of a known brand and easier to use.

However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with using CoolHandle, HostGator or other hosting providers if you have an account with them, donā€™t want to switch or donā€™t want to incur additional fees.

I do have this step-by-step article to show you how to easily set up a free SSL certificate for life for CoolHandle (would work for any cPanel-powered hosting service as well).

2 Likes

Thank you for this information.