Website & affiliate Link

So i have been following along with the tutorials about how to put in your Clickbank hop link into your website so that you can start advertising on google and what not.

Now John shows us with his SAS program, but i would assume the process is with any product you want to promote right?

So i have been putting in a different hoplink (that i generated through clickbank) onto my html website and it still directs me back to Johns Presell page.

Anyone else having the same issue? or could shine a little light on what i may be doing wrong here?

1 Like

Are you using the manual method or clickfunnels?

If using CF, make sure to add a page in the plug in as a regular page and name it by entering a custom slug.

If using the manual method you’ll need a subdomain.

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035211613-Setting-Up-Subdomains

1 Like

Sabrina,

This helped out a lot, and cleared up some other questions i Had.

Now when you set up multiple sub domains, you can essentially advertise multiple products at once right? or you still have to advertise through them one at a time?

Using sub domains allows you to promote multiple products under one domain, but the ads are separate.

You can advertise whichever product or page you wish on whichever platform you prefer after getting the pages set up, as the ads are totally separate to your presell pages :slight_smile:

Hope that helps.

1 Like