Vancouver, British Columbia

Hey Guys Jt Junior here, I also go by Jay.
Im from Vancouver, Bc.
Im so excited to start this journey, I believe your thoughts become things and this is just one step of the journey to complete the marathon.
Also, Im an athlete I used to fight Amateur Mma Fights. Lil something about me u didnā€™t know lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Promoting my IG, Follow @jtjunior1

Thanks
love
Jay

All the best to you. One step at a time.

Awesome Jay @jt.junior :v:
Great to have you in the team - you are a sportsman, thatā€™s great because then you know that teamwork (even as an MMA fighter) and dedication are crucial on the journey to success! Iā€™d like to introduce you to the SAS team - you can reach out for us whenever you need some technical support. But more importantly Iā€™d suggest you connect with our great community. Be active in the forum and help whenever you can. This way people will be willing to support you as well and you can grow your knowledge together and accelerate your daily progress. For additional tutorials and learning material you can always search through our Help Desk.
My colleague Ilya will be organising our weekly Super Affiliate Live Trainings for you. Go check out the schedule with the selected weekly topics that will be covered in each session. If you can not attend the live training, you can of course watch the replay videos.
And also Iā€™d like to point out to you that we are currently having our ā€œBuild our presell pageā€ contest - submit your design until 10th My and be in with the chance to win INNER CIRCLE PRIVATE Training and other cool stuff!
Lastly Iā€™d like to wish you a lot of joy and success on each step that you take on this marathon! Best of luck! :sunglasses:

wow - MMA to MMO (Make Money Online) - Youā€™ll do great! - Just saying HI! My name is Dave Vesely - I am not new, but am re-starting. Just reaching out to a few people online! Best wishes - Dave

Welcome @jt.junior, I am also new. Although I have many unsuccessful years of Online Marketing. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your success!