Using Bluehost URL for Multiple Offers

To all ye Super Affiliates,

Who of you more experienced marketers have made advertising outside of course curriculum a regular thing?

I was told during last Friday’s call that you can create sub-domains in bluehost to serve as landing pages for multiple products you wish to advertise for. I would love to learn how to do this as I would like to run multiple ads.

Using the manual method I was able to change the ‘test’ file name to ‘SuperAffiliateSystem,’ that way my URL corresponds with where the ad directs you. That is one of the main issues that Facebook and Google has. However, when only changing the file name, and not actually creating a sub domain, the suffix only appears after you land on the page that you created. The problem with that is that I feel like I’m limited to only financial products as that is what my primary domain somewhat lends itself to. It is www.bfentrepreneurs.com. So for example, my Google ads for SAS are as follows…

www.bfentrepreneurs.com/SuperAffiliateSystem/
with this method, /SuperAffiliateSystem/ doesn’t show up until the person clicks my link. Which is better than my link not saying anything at all that pertains to the product.

I would rather it appear as a subdomain like so…

www.superaffiliatesystem.bfentrepreneurs.com
that way, no matter what niche I choose to sell in, I’m not breaking any policies in regards to misleading URL’s and routing, bla bla bla.

Am I making sense? Is anyone practicing this?

Also, how do you even make a landing page equivalent to that of the SAS one we download in the Zip file for another product? I don’t just want to sell SAS.

Thanks, appreciate any feedback or help.

Nathan

1 Like

I was reading the FB terms regarding subdomains and it only said the domain should match the content of the ad so I am not seeing anything there prohibiting the use of subdomains or subdirectories specifically. You might want to jump into the support forums for both Google and FB and search conversations on the topic or even start one.

Here’s how you create subdomains in Bluehost:
https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/274

And creating a new directory is the same as you did with /SAS. Simply create a new folder when uploading your files, for instance /collagen

As I mentioned on the call if you plan to advertise in multiple niches having multiple domains may end up being the best bet regarding the look of the ad since it will be niche specific.

1 Like