User interface is not the same

I’m having a very difficult time setting up google search ads with my linux computer. The google ads user interface is very different than the interface as in johns video and this is very frustrating because I’m not able to do everything John is teaching us to do.

Don’t think its you computer - I had same prob. The training is last year and google has changed the format in the meantime - most of the options are there somewhere. Takes a little bit longer to find them - I found most of the option but I did have trouble with finding “clicks” - it wasn’t on the drop down menu. I think I just used conversions. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finally got it set up, just took a while to find everything

1 Like

Hey SAS Fam!
i just posted my 1st google ad on 4/8/2020 , but wasn’t able to find the bid adjustments tab for devices anywhere. I’m not sure if my ad being setup as a “smart campaign” has anything to do with it.

1. Are we still able to exclude mobile devices?
  2. And any help on how to do that with google’s new updated interface would be much appreciated.

I don’t know if this is the solution you’re looking for.

Hi, I couldn’t find the device settings either to do the 100% decrease for mobile and tablet.

Yes that’s what I’m looking for…how do I find this page?
Thank you for posting this screen shot!

Just login in to your Google Ads account. https://ads.google.com/
You’ll find “Devices” on the bottom left side of the menu.