Uploading of Images Failed in Google Display Ad

Hi everyone!

I am currently following all the steps from John’s training. However, I am having trouble with the images. I successfully uploaded them, but after clicking the ‘Use as Image/Logo’, the images appear blank instead. I can’t find any solutions here and on Google. Please help, thanks!

The problem can be seen in the following picture.

Hi @galefgq! Try to resize the images to fit the requirements, please see below:

To Resize a picture or image using “Paint” in Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (click here for video)

1. Open Paint:
  • In Windows 10 : click the Search icon or box, type Paint, and click on the Paint desktop app.
  • In Windows 8 : on the Tiles screen, type Paint, and click on the App icon for Paint
  • In Windows 7 or Vista : click the Start button > click All Programs > click Accessories > then click Paint .
  1. Click File in Windows 10 or 8 or on the Paint button in Windows 7/Vista > click Open > select the picture or image you want to resize > then click Open.
  2. On the Home tab , in the Image group, click Resize .
  3. In the Resize and Skew dialog box, select the Maintain aspect ratio check box so that the resized image will have the same aspect ratio as the original picture.If the Maintain aspect ratio check box is selected, you only need to enter the horizontal value (width) or vertical value (height). The other box in the Resize area is updated automatically.
  4. Do one of the following in the Resize area, and then click OK:
  • To resize your picture by a certain percentage, click Percentage , and then enter a percentage to reduce the width by in the Horizontal box, or a percentage to reduce the height by in the Vertical box.
  • To resize the picture so it’s a specific size, click Pixels , and then enter a new width in the Horizontal box, or new height in the Vertical box.
  1. Click File in Windows 10 or 8 or the Paint button in Windows 7/Vista > point to Save as > then click the picture file type for the resized image.
  2. Type a new file name in the File name box, and then click Save .

To quickly reduce the size of an existing image File on a Mac with OS X :

1. Double-click on the image file (or right-click on it and select “Open With”) to open in Finder’s Preview
  2. In the Preview, menu click Export
  3. Choose JPEG as the filetype, and slide the file size bar to the left until you reach the wanted size.
  4. Click Save.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi! Thank you very much, it has been solved :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @galefgq! That’s good to know! Good luck with your campaign!