Udimi Solo Ads - Has anyone made money?

Whats up guys. I ran solo ads on Udimi using 3 different vedors, email 5, a total of 300 “orders”

356 hops
2 order forms impressions

Hopefully yall see the image i attached.
Has anyone made money from this exercise?

Angeles, did anyone answer your question? You may want to attend the next weekly conference call on Thursday @ 3:00 PT. In fact I would suggest that you send your question and results in ahead of time so Sara is prepared to help you.

I have not tried to run solo adds for JC SAS. However when I was running Facebook Ads there were some things that John told us to do:

1. Don’t waste your hops on mobile delivery as those people don’t convert/buy high ticket items on their mobile phones. Therefore, ask John or Sara if you need to filter out the delivery to mobile.
  2. Your Hop/Order Form Impression 116/58 looks really good for your 2nd vendor.
  3. Ask John or Support what is the current ratio of hops/OFI/Sale ratio. Last year when I was running FB ads the click ratio was averaging 390 hops to 1 order.

John told us during a webinar that it can take 300 - 500 hops to get an order. I had to stop running FB ads because I was paying $1.40/click. However if you are paying .40 cents per hop running solo ads at 390 hops/order you would only be investing $156 to make $494. That would be pretty good. :grinning:

Would you mind sharing with me which vendor you got the 116/58 results with. If you don’t want to post it in the chat you can email me [email protected]

I would be happy to partner with you and run some ad tests and share my results with you.

Best of Luck to you.
Sue

2 Likes