Two Sales! - Not how you'd expect

Hey @John_Crestani and @SaraNightingale,

I just wanted to some success with you and the rest of the Jetset Affiliates.

A couple of weeks ago I vented out my frustration on my reply to this post
John Crestani replied telling it like it is, and for that, I am grateful. He basically read my post and discerned that I was speaking with a blame and victim mentality. Sometimes it is hard to realize this if you are surrounded by or was raised with this mental paradigm. We are blessed to have people in our life that can shed light on these poor thought patterns, especially when we do not realize them ourselves.

“When the student is ready, the teacher will come.”

Fast forward a couple of weeks. I took a week off from my corporate finance job, so I can spend time with my brother who was visiting from Guam and get time to decompress from the corporate life stress. I was still putting in the time and effort to pursue this internet business, as I have done so for the past several years.

Over the course of 5 days, I managed to get my first two SAS sales!!

I spent about $225 in solo ads. Now, I understand that this was not one of the marketing approaches that was discussed in the course modules. But this was me being resourceful. I still believe that FB ads is much more lucrative and scalable, but some wins and momentum really do help along the way.

So I just wanted to share with everyone my journey so far. I really enjoy these success stories. I feel like they fill us with more positive expectations.

Anyways, I hope things are going great with everyone.

All the best,

9 Likes

That is awesome @bryanbiscoe!! :fire::fire::fire:Sometimes we just need to take a step back, and look at it with fresh eyes and mind!! Ridiculously cool that you didn’t give up, or continue down the same comfortable path that you knew. :point_up:THAT right there, is an opening for you, that will open up all aspects of your world!! Congratulations on your sales, and your AH-HA moment!! :clap::clap::bowing_woman::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@bryanbiscoe This is a fantastic win! It would have been so easy to take that feedback in a different way. I congratulate you on mental toughness :muscle: as much as I do on the sales. :grinning:

I’ll get your First Sale Trophy out to you!

4 Likes

Nice response Jeanette::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations @bryanbiscoe for your 2 Sales.

Need only 3 more in order for you to get your payout in Clickbank since they have the 5 sales quota to release your commission.

By the way, did you use guru targeting or interest instead? Seems like you did not use the customer list as you mentioned, you’re being resourceful :blush:

Would appreciate to heat tip from you.

Thank you thank you thank you @jeanette!! Definitely a memorable ah-ha moment. You reminded me of something I heard… “Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.”

A lot of growing to do. Happy to be on this journey with everyone.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @SaraNightingale!!

The interface, the course, the community…it’s all amazing. But a mentor, like JC, is invaluable to me.

…and I did not know about the trophy, that is awesome

1 Like

Hi @bryanbiscoe ! Congrats on your sales! I’m so happy that you shared your success story with us. Another great inspirations! Really appreciate and encouragement since I really need this at the moment. I’ve been learning, watching over and over again the video guide by JC and executing it, but I believe not the time yet for me to make it through! Nice to know there are people like me and finally they made it.

What I really need now is the guide for me what’s to do next after all the hitches i’ve gone thru in executing my ads with some of the platforms.

Or may be you can share more the tips and techniques? :boy:

SS

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great job!!! Are you using Click Funnels or did you upload the Presell page manual?

1 Like

Hi @kimmh I am running traffic to a ClickFunnels funnel

Congratulations! Keep plugging away! You WILL be successful!