Trouble transitioning from ClickFunnels to Manual SAS Survey Presell page

After going with Clickfunnels for the free 14 days, I put that on hold, and decided to use the manual method. I am very comfortable with computers and have a lot of coding experience, so I wasn’t worried.

Well…I downloaded the manual SAS presell files to /Test2 today since Test was already there. Looked good.

Launched it again, and the first page of a blog shows up instead of the Test2 page. Even when I specifically call it by www.*./Test2 I get “404 resource not found” message.

I need to know how to get the new page to display whenever the website was called up. This was not a problem when I used the clickfunnels presale page.

Hoping for some help ASAP because I can’t really do anything without this working now. :cry:

TIA for any and all wisdom! :smiley:

Hey @JillsJoy

Send me your Bluehost log in details to [email protected] and i’ll get you set up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :superhero: @Sabrina. Sending now!

:smile:

2 Likes

I am having issues with the ClickFunnels method. I have everything setup correctly, however, when the user gets to the last question in the survey, they are not automatically redirected to the signup page. I have been in contact with ClickFunnels support but my issue is still not resolved.

Hi Bagrant! It was a quick fix for me. However, the live! Q&A is starting now!