Tracking intructions unclear

i need tracking clarifications i dont understand how to set up tracking the way bryan explained it< seemed like he was explaining in a way that he assumed we had prior knowledge on the subject i have no exp and im confused can yall help how do i set up tracking if im using click bank and where do i check the tracking at with click bank
and if im tracking with solo ads tools where do i go to actualy see the tracking??? for the solo ad do i go on my clickbank account or whar?? please respond

Nate, I have replied to all of your messages here, next time do try to start out one topic and include your questions on it, rather than open 3-4 new topics with 1 question each. I can see that you’re only on the first week of the course, tracking will be covered in the following weeks, and you’re invited to watch last week’s webinar about facebook pixel. Please understand that marketing is a learning process that takes time and minimal effort, not everything is 100% clear from the start, but it will be very soon.