Thursday Webinars

Hi there, I received an email about the Thursday webinar today:

This is a reminder that “Super Affiliate Live Training” will begin in 1 Hour on:

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT

Do I have this correct as I am online and no one is there.

Thanks kindly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @dkcat2002! Glad to know you registered for the webinar. And yes, that is correct. It may have not started yet. If you can just wait for it so you won’t miss it. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I’m here at my desk still waiting…so far, 15 minutes. Is this typical or?

I’ve also looked at the other two training offers and they have Nov and Dec dates on them. Are they still occurring?

Hey there, it’s been almost 30 minutes of waiting.

Is this normal? Do these webinars actually take place?

Thanks!

Hi @dkcat2002, I’m sorry about the confusion. I just received a message from Ilya that the webinar schedule today was not changed in line with the daylight saving time. However, it will still be on today at 5pm EST/2pm PST. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to still see you later.

All right. Thank you.

I will only be able to attend a portion of it as I’ve made other commitments in that time frame.

Can you share some insight on the other two trainings re: they have November and December dates.

Thanks!

All right. Thank you.

I will only be able to attend a portion of it as I’ve made other commitments in that time frame.

Can you share some insight on the other two trainings re: they have November and December dates.

Thanks!