This has been an unbelievable experience

Seems like I’m getting the run around here.

I know I’m missing steps because of the absence of the click funnels installation.

I need help!! I’m not proficient with technology.

Hey @colston.evadney … If you want to make a living off technology… there some minimal skills you are going to need. Certain tools, like clickfunnels, pricey though they may be, help relieve some of the need for tech skills … but you have to be willing to learn if you can’t afford the tools yet.

That said … I understand you did not get clickfunnels, and that you need help. However, you did not mention what you need help with… so I can’t put in my 2 cents… which I’ll be happy to do when you pose your problem as a purposeful question.

Cheers!

Hi Evadney, I know that technology can sometimes be a little intimidating. However, once you get through the first obstacles, you’ll cruise through :slight_smile:

Clickfunnels and similar tools are meant exactly for that, to make technology skills needed limited, and allows lots of maneuver with ease and simplicity.

If you need specific assistance, we’ll be happy to assist you at [email protected].