Thank you for being here with me!

Thank you so very much for being present in this moment with me as a part of this group! I am so very thankful to be healthy enough to be here with you! I have been down a very long and wild road with my health the past 3 years and am just very grateful to have this opportunity thanks to John and everyone that is working with him and also you all as contributors of this forum. My goal is to be off of disability in six months. I also look forward to having enough currency to fully fund a non-profit that I would like to start. For the non-profit to have a fleet of pickups, campers and boats to provide families who are less fortunate with a place to stay and enjoy recreational and outdoor areas in the Black Hills to receive Healing and Wealing Rehabilitation.
I am very much looking forward to experiencing continued endless abundance in my life and also having time freedom to spend with my 7 children and traveling. Have faith in yourself and find a love for yourself that you never new before. You are all a precious gift to this world! May you all experience abundance that you never new possible before!

1 Like