Technique Needs a bit of Fine Tuning

Hello all,

This first week was rough for me. I could not access the fourth video. I tried clearing cache and relogging in on four different browsers. Thank to the awesome Support folks, they reset my account and I was able to watch the 4th video. For some odd, I kept going between two different versions of the course. One version that allowed you to set up the website in the first week and one that was more focused on Solo Ads. The Support folks directed me to the correct version of the course. I set up Udimi ads and purchased some solos to see how it works. The niche Iā€™m focused is on is personal development because I have been on a depression recovery journey for the last six years. The last two years have been major steps toward recovery for me. I want to inspire change in people through guiding them to products and services that can facilitate that change. When setting up the email ads, I chose Manifestation Magic to send out to people. Manifestation Magic had their own affiliate resources and hoplinks linked to Clickbank so I went with one that provided a free sample of the audio program. I found a seller that is focused in bizopp and personal development. After a few days, I got my 200 quality visitors but Iā€™m not seeing any indication of purchases in my reporting. I wonder if I used the wrong hoplinks or didnā€™t set up properly in Clickbank. I applied for the Igor ads and Trafficforme. I havenā€™t done anything with them yet. Iā€™m being asked a lot of questions by Igor Ads before they are willing to work with me so thatā€™s a process. I havenā€™t seen any results yet but Iā€™m still excited to see whats to come. I may need to rewatch week 1 lessons and go through the archived weekly calls to see if I missed something or gather some additional tips to apply. Iā€™m looking forward to Week 2.

1 Like

I have had the same thing happen with what looks like 2 different course setups? I logged in one day and all my progress was gone but the course titles were different. So I went from 37% to 25%(after redoing some). Which version is which? thanks for any help you can add:]

Hello there,

You should be using the version that focuses on Solo Ads for week 1. Week 2 deals with setting up your website.

1 Like

Hi @Cstone8874 - if you are still having an issue let us know if support and we can take a look at your account. They should all be updated now.

1 Like

Thanks for the help I was just prepping to start going through google ads and Iā€™m finding this other version a lot more in-depth. I already setup my site and was still working through the confusion nonetheless. Hopefully this updated version will help with that. Best wishes.

1 Like