Tammy from Jersey

Hi Iam Tammy from New Jersey. Lost my job in December. Got my Real Estate license but would prefer to earn income 100% from home and setup passive income to get ready to retire.

2 Likes

Hi there, @tammy.troya! Welcome to the SAS family. We are really glad that you have joined us.

We are looking forward to working with you in achieving your goal.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

1 Like

Hey Tammy @tammy.troya - I am very sorry to hear about your job…especially in these extraordinary and uncertain times! Nevertheless a new start is always a wonderful new opportunity - congratulations for taking this initiative! We, that’s John and the SAS staff, will do our best to support you wherever we can - your success will also be our success! Therefore I’d like to encourage you to be brave, don’t hesitate, work hard, implement everything John teaches in the daily modules, try it out, repeat it, try it again, improve it…and become a master in it! That is the secret to success! Never be discourage…continue your path and make it happen :muscle:
Good luck!

1 Like