Switch from Clickfunnel to manual

Hi,

I started out with clickfunnel and installed the page via the clickfunnel free trial, then I saw the manual method was almost as easy so I chose to unsubscribe from Clickfunnel : will my webpage disappear when I am opting out ? end of free trial : 04/29 ; if so, can I uninstall it manually before and create the manual one instead ? sorry if I am the first to change my mind and complicate things, I didn’t find this topic here. Thanks

1 Like

Once you end your Clickfunnels trial and your account becomes inactive, you will lose your funnels.

You will have to upload them manually to keep your page visible on your website.

If you’d like help getting I’d be happy to walk you through it, just email me at [email protected] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not a fan of click funnel and went straight to the manual installation on my existing site, if you are familiar with cpanel it will take less than 5 mins to install, I think its more complicated to do with CF. Don’t be afraid to give it a try and if you need help we are all here to assist.
cheers, Fitz.

2 Likes

Hi,

Do not feel bad thinking you are the first, you are not, I am trying to cancel clickfunnel as well, but getting the runaround, so free trial expired and I was charged the $97, which I do not think its worth the money. so far in week 4 and absolutely zilch!
Reading replies on daily basis, I see that a lot of us out there are really frustrated, and I see no action from John and/or support, which only ads to the frustration…etc
The only call I received was for an up-sell, at first I was excited for the call thinking it was in response to my cry for help:disappointed_relieved:

Hatim

I just signed up for the 14-day CF trial and I am lost…the SAS video is one thing, the CF interface is another. It is just unnecessarily frustrating, and I see it’s a common theme here. Oh well. deja vu, here we go again…!!

If you want a walkthrough on Skype send me an email [email protected] :slight_smile: