Super Affiliate Ad's being denied by FB. What am I doing wrong?

I’ve taken the instructions on FB marketing and tried to promote the Super Affiliate System. Every time I try a different ad they get shot down. This was the latest straight from the swipe file for FB ads.

So the swipe doesn’t work anymore??

That has happened to me a number of times for dropshipping Ads. My advice is try tweaking the Ad copy after reading Advertising Policies at least twice. You can also ask for a manual review. Ads are automatically reviewed by FB bots. Also, be careful, if your ads get disapproved too many times your FB Ad account might get banned. Good luck

2 Likes

You need to be very careful on Facebook with statements such as “verified” and “quit your job”, you must make sure that you are not “promising” money, or revenue/profit.

4 Likes

Admin? This is the Swipe file. What should I try and say?

1 Like

The Same thing happened to me, with the same SAS Video Sales Letter… I am rather new, and just did exactly as the program suggested, so it was a bit of a punch in the gut. Interested in seeing the responses. Good Luck!

1 Like

It seems FB is cracking down. They won’t let me advertise John’s stuff so far. On to another platform is what I’m trying…

I had exactly the same problem with you :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Are you saying that the name of my FB the has quit your job in the title might be the problem?

Thanks,

Dustin