Stuck by Blocking Myself!

Hi everyone,

I have been looking into affiliate marketing for a while but was stuck on making action, and chose SAS because it really seems like a course that drives action!

However, I feel I am stuck and one of the first hurdles in choosing a niece. While the course covers an overview of niece choosing I still feel stuck. I would love to hear what helped others to choose their niece and any tips on finding something I can jump into.

1 Like

Hi Jimmy! You can start by asking your self first, what are you most interested in or what are you passionate about? Then, maybe that will help you decide what niche to go for. :wink:

Hi Jamesā€¦welcome !
Try not to over think things to much. I would suggest to of course " Do The Work " as JC exhorted us all to do. Again, try just promoting John Crestaniā€™s SAS course.?
You were passionate enough about joining it right ? Why not take that enthusiasm about the course and simple PROMOTE the Bizopp Nicheā€¦just some ideas brother.
Hope this helpsā€¦

Sean

Thanks guys I think I got hung up on the need of having a niece. I have progressed with promoting SAS and will see how it goes from there :slight_smile: