Step by step help please

Hi everyone, I just joined up a couple days ago. I’m watching the videos in order and on the last of week 1 videos. I’m a little confused because it’s saying “do the work” but so far I’ve only gotten: pick niche-> pick product-> solo ads and so I’m wondering if someone has the exact step by step process. I’m pretty sure there are a whole bunch of steps missing, such as where lead pages come in, email responder required… Only now a domain is eluded to, but it’s not clear for me.

• Does anyone have a picture step by step process I can use?

It may be that they’ve made some additional changes. I noticed that, too. When you enter the Week 1 goals it’s about the niche and category you show. When you go into Week 2 there’s info on the website so that may be the next week’s work.

Week 1 sounded like an overview with a couple of specific things to do: open up the 2 network accounts, choose a niche and category. I think that’s about it even though other stuff is talked about in the various modules. At least, that’s my take. :slight_smile:

We’ve actually shuffled the course a bit lately, and moved Solo Ads and some other videos to week 1 to add some actionable content. This is why there are some small references to things you haven’t done yet.

DON’T WORRY, on the second module & onward, you’ll have all the steps laid out in a step-by-step manner.