Reach 12k
Spent 30$
CPM 2,30
Click Link 900
CPC Link 0,03
Views Content (fired when user scroll 50% od presell page) 561
Purchase 1 :sneezing_face:

What happens?
My FB Ads it’s great but my PreSell Page it’s bad?
I have just written a story that women can lose their husbands cause bad breath and yellow teeth and need to buy my beauty toothpaste (something like that)

What is wrong?
Thank’s

Hi Marc! I’m not an advertising expert, @AndyStewart can maybe shed a little more light on stats, but to my point of view & experience:

• 9% CTR (all clicks) is quite nice, meaning every 10th person seeing your ad, clicks on something (your page name, photo or link) and 7.23% CTR link clicks is nice also, meaning every 14th person seeing the ad actually follows through to your link!
  • So there is no problem with your Ad, to my understanding.

I would go to your presell page and ask myself what makes all these people NOT buy? If you link me up to your presell page I can give you some personal advice.

ALSO, while more advanced, since so many people actually visit your link, how about offering something for free, in exchange for an email address? (like some ebook or diet guide)
And what about retargeting? do You have Pixel installed?

2 Likes

Thank you @IlyaG
Yes I have pixel installed
This is my Pre-Landing https://biowhite.prodottidelfuturo.com/start

I think for small products for 30-50$ not need big funnel, I have try a lot and never convert

I have a little bit edit prelanding just now
This is a experiment of advertorial
You can jump to offer directly or if you not have time to buy now because maybe you are with your phone, or something else, you can just receive details by email

Before I have just leave a form for buy, but just 1 conversions…so something in my presell not working and I have try to edit