Some of my access is not working

I am trying to access the Resouce page and it is not letting me click on any of the Resources. I had been using it for the last few days and this morning with no issue.

I also cannot watch any of the show me-how videos in the modules.

Does anyone know what why it is not working?

Iā€™m in the same boat as you. Support is not answering me as well. Just trying to get through a Module and use the website but 90% of the site isnā€™t working. Very frustrating to say the least!!! Have you contacted support? If so, did they respond in a timely manner?

I emailed support and they told me to clear my cache. I have done that a bunch of times and it didnā€™t do anything. Very frustrating as I just want to keep going.

I just tried on Google Chrome from FireFox and I was able to access everything now.

Interesting, I also tried chrome and still didnā€™t work. I even tried private mode within safari and nothing. Itā€™s been working for past 4 weeks no problem, so not sure whatā€™s up. Iā€™m just annoyed itā€™s been 2 days and no answer from support.

I got it to work, but the only way was to use a VPNā€¦like what the heck!?? Iā€™m in Canada so not sure why I needed to use a VPN showing me in USA but that seemed to fix it. The SAS site is still showing some broken pics but all the links seem to be working now. I managed to finally finish up my module.

1 Like