Some help with rebuttals when doing cold calls to people about Marketing Tech. You're welcome :-)

I’m John Kapatais on FB. [email protected]

When they say not interested at the end, you could ask…

“Before we hang up, who do you know that would benefit from a solution like this”

This way you could get a referral.

I’m not interested:

you say…“What’s led you to that conclusion?”

you say…"What’s the main thing holding you from solving your ads concerns?

you say "How do you envision solving this problem?

you say “What’s your approval process?” (in other words what would be at markeitng tech need to offer you to solve your soclal media ad concerns?)

you say “Out of curiosity, if you were to give us that opportunity, what would you want that experience to be like?”

also for when you hear not interested:

you say "I’m with you…What I hear you wondering is what benefits are there for me in this product? May I make a recommendation? Try it for 2-3 weeks. Its expertly done. If you don’t see a noticeable difference in calls, cancel it. You have a iron-clad 30 day money back guarantee. Althgouh with all the business we get you we don’t think you’ll want to. Fair enough?

you say" I can understand if this doesn’t make sense. I can understand you’re not interested. What other priorities are more urgent?"

you say “Assuming we’re not going to do business, what do you not like about this offer?”
If I can present you with a solution that solves your problems and Marketing Tech is able to satisfy your converns and we are able to do it within ur budget, can we get started today?"

So we’ve identified that we’re able to help you with ur problems (A,b,c) and help you achieve you get the results (x,y,z) so with that said, do you see a fit with our solution?

ITS TOO EXPENSIVE: (even at $250 usd for all their major social media advertising):

you say "usually when I hear this its too expesive…its because people think the benefits aren’t worth it. Is this the case here?

you say…“would you still feel that way if you saw results you were looking for?”

you say “is pricing the only thing keeping you back from moving forward?”

you say “if it wasn’t too expensive, would you be interested?”

you say “let’s say money was no object. Would our solution solve your problem?”

While the initial cost of going with an agency may seem more costly than running it yourself, many companies find it much more cost-effective over time. We’re always looking to improve the campaign and ensure its success. Marketing TEch has a slew of tools, a laundry list of capabilites to put your FB ads manager on fire. Eliminate trial and error on your end. We have advanced targeting to make sure you’re reaching the exact people who are lookning for your exact service.

GENERAL QUESTIONS TO ASK THEM:

Have you ever considered the benefits of using social media? The immediacy of social media, when done intelligently and effectively, ensures increased calls from highly targeted people who are interested in what you’re selling, instead of just targeting random people when you’re advertising is not done correctly from the get go.

Have you ever done online paid advertising that hasn’t worked?

Why do you think it didn’t work?
What challenges were you trying to solve?
What approaches did you like?

What do you currently use to advertise?

What do you like about what you’re doing?

What are some things you might change?

Do you see ads on social media as a must-have or a nice-to-have?

We already have social media! say “what do you currently like about it?” That makes sense. And if there is anything missing, what would it be?

When they say I NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT:

you say " I’m with you…Great!. most folks want to take time to think about their decisions, before they openly come out with a conclusion". Now…on a scale from 1-10, 10 being ready to move forward and we can solve your problem, where would you be right now?
What would we need to do in order to make you comfortable with a 10?
If I could satisfy your needs, can we work on a solution?

I appreciate that and I’m a big thinker myself. Usually its because I have some sort of doubt that I’m not sure how to express. What concerns are you thinking about right now?

I understand this. When I say that…there’s 3 things I’m thinking about…
-the price is off,
-the product isn’t a fit
-the company doesn’t meet my expecations.
Which of the 3 is it for you?

when they say I DON’T TALK TO SALES PEOPLE:

you say "I’m not going to try to sell you anything. I’ll tell you…the reasons why (list some companies marketing tech does advertinsing for. MT already has american advisor group, Desano pizzeria, Freda mexican cuisine, Pate STable (wedding hall rental), Canada HVAC, Catalina Film Festival) are using this service so you can decide if this is applicable to you.Fair enojugh?
Now go over some benefits to why social media is good.

It seems that we’re on the right solution, based on what you’ve heard/seen so far, does this appear to solve ur problem?"

I’M TOO BUSY TO TALK TO YOU:

I know you were busy before I called you. I only call important folks that are busy. If you just give me 27 seconds I’ll tell you why I’m calling and if you have no interest, you can hang up. Fair enough?

SEND ME AN EMAIL.

I’m happy to send you everything that you need. Now if you’re serious about learning how this can help you folks then I’d suggest we take a couple of minutes to review your situation and see if there’s an actual fit. Without knowing anything about your situation I wouldn’t know what to send you. sounds fair?

Absolutltey, what can I put in that email to be sure it would get ur attention?

INSTEAD OF SAYING “I DON’T KNOW” TO CLIENTS ON PHONE SAY:

That’s a great question. I’ll confirm the answer and I will get back to you within 24 hours. (Now YOU go email [email protected] to get the answer). lol.

You say: “It sounds like you’ve been thinking about this. What are you hoping the answer is?”

QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF WHEN COMING UP WITH SALES SCRIPT:

What problem are you solving?

Why do they want to solve this problem?

How do they want to solve this problem?

How would this impact your current situation?

WE GOT NO RESULTS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.

say "Can you provide me with an example? How much has this cost you? Have you given up trying to solve this? How do you feel about that? Has anything worked? How long has this been a problem?