Solo ads video unclear on a couple of things / common mistakes question

Hello.

1. In the solo ads video when we are being shown how to post an email swipe into the Udimi sellers field, there are some options above that are not explained: Basic filter, Prime Filter, Tier filter, mobile phone only, no mobile phone. Are these filters eventually explained later on in the course?

2. In the common mistakes section of week 1, one of the common mistakes was trying to sell to people that are on mobile phones. Was John Crestani referring to not selling to people on mobile phones just with his product(SAS), or any products in general?

3. During the solo ads video, why were we not told to check the ā€œno mobile phonesā€ filter?

4. Has anyone noticed that most, if not all the Udimi sellers will not run your ad unless you allow ā€œmobile phonesā€?

BTW, I have run 3 ads so far.

I got the same filling that things are not well explained the way he advertised before buy the corse , things like free adds , sales in the 1 week ā€¦
i tough would be more step by step thing
was you able to make any sale out of you 3 ads ?

Iā€™m in the same boat, I bought the course because it said step by step and Im only on the first week and Iā€™m already lost.

@JohnP how are the 3 ads doing?

Hey everyone. So far I got the clicks and/or people going to where I wanted them to go. I have them going directly to a clickbank offer sales page. No sales as of now. I really wish I can start week 2 since I finished week 1 in a day, but itā€™s locked and Iā€™m kind of lost right now. I see a lot of people talking about their website and blue offer and google ads and face book ads and click funnels, and Iā€™m wondering if they are just trying to skip ahead, or did I miss something in week 1?

i thing all the 6 weeks are all record and as people buy the courses they release the course , so who bought 3 weeks ago they already got the week 3 release for them ā€¦ i didnā€™t see anything abou website on week 1 ā€¦ i guess we can only wait for next week n see what up