Solo Ads - My website's url (landing page) or affiliate's url in solo ad?

When setting up my first solo ad, I have added an email swipe file for the Solo Ad provider. In the swipe file there is a spot where I put in my affiliate’s URL that I got from Clickbank.

Now… if I have created a landing page for my affiliate’s product, I use my website’s URL in the swipe file not the affiliate’s. Right?
Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

In my opinion, your website URL/landing page is better than sending them directly to your clickbank affiliate link.

Thanks for replying, I’m pretty sure it said that in the training somewhere but sometimes it takes a lot of searching to find it again. Thanks for confirming that for me.

Hi @sandralittle55, actually you can either do both. It doesn’t really matter since you are promoting your link through email marketing. And with email marketing such as solo ads, there is no rule or policy we have to comply with in regards to needing a landing page. I hope this helps.

1 Like

You’re exactly right. Personally, I send them to my landing page which is an optin page. I’m paying them for every click I might as well get the email addresses of my website visitors.

1 Like

Interesting, thanks for that. I haven’t figured out the ‘email’ thing yet…coming soon I’m sure. Thanks for your input.

Okay, that makes sense…thank you!

Hi @roeleliot. That’s actually a smart and efficient move. Good job!:+1:

1 Like

Hi, just a note that I may have missed the video that mentioned creating a domain link with Bluehost in the Intro and Week 1 training! It was only mentioned in the penultimate video by John titled “Setup Mistakes” number 3 Not using a domain link!
I apologise if f I missed this step in the training and I will now go and create a domain link with Bluehost.
Dave

Hi Dave, not to worry…it’s really easy to miss things here and there. Good luck!

Hi Sandra, all sorted now with the help of Ilya and now connected my domain to the new saspanel.com which is looking good!
Hope all going well for you?
Dave

I also do not recall any mention of setting up a domain link with Bluehost.