Solo ads - Landing Page - Week 1

Hello

I have set up my solo ads. I took the affiliate link from clickbank and embedded it in the email for my solo ad. After watching Bryan Biscoe video on “tracking” , he seems to be able to use a landing page where he can install pixels and therefore be able to retarget the people who visited his landing page. I don’t believe it was covered on how to use the pre-existing funnels that’s in the “ressources” section for solo ads.

1. Since my solo ads are already running, is there a way that I can track the visitors and retarget them later on? or will this be a waste of clicks if they don’t buy?

2. Or is the affiliate link already tracking the visitor in order to retarget them?

3. If not, how can I track the visitor on the affiliate landing page ? If they eventually optin, is there going to be a follow up?

Sorry for all the questions, I hope they are clear. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Erika, these are good questions!

The training program is built in a step by step process, and constructed by John to give you the highest chance of success.
Week 2 would be about setting up your site.
Week 3 About Google Ads.
Week 4 about YouTube/Video ads
Week 5 about Facebook and social avertising
Week 6 about advanced techniques and methods.

Solo ads are there in Week 1 to give you a glimpse on marketing procedures, and how easy it can be to generate traffic and get attention to your links/products/website. The course was reconstructed a little to include them in the beginning so indeed Brian talks about Facebook and about your website, though it’s not up yet. I’d recommend you to take some notes and wait for next modules, everything will be more than clear as you move forward.

I do recommend spending your advertising budget on Google & Facebook ads though, rather than Solo Ads, to start with (No problem to spend some initial budget on it, you might get a sale!). The solo ads are a ‘first dip in the sea’ to give you the option to start advertising right away and have a chance at success :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Alright thanks I see… it was indeed a good first dip in the sea :slight_smile: If I may, maybe in the solo ads video training it would be good to mention not to spend too much money in solo ads
So about 100$ is enough to try solo ads or more?

So I’ve received about 100 hops for now.

1. How can I know if they opted-in or not? In Bryan’s videos, he was able to see it or is it because he used his website?
  2. Will they be a follow up on those hops? I assume those emails will go in the SAS system?
  3. Will I still get a commission if they end up buying ? Is it still going to be trackable?
2 Likes

You won’t know if they opted in or not since you are driving traffic for John Crestani not to your own email list. Bryan was able to do this because he created his own landing page (which we learn later). The subcribers who sign up will be added to John Crestani’s email list and his email sequence will keep promoting the webinar. You have 60 days to get a commission from when the prospect clicks on your link.

1 Like